Sightseeing in London with our sunglasses

This sunday is M's birthday. I have been thinking for days what present he would like. I use to go more for experiential presents, such as a concert or plane ticket, but this time I prefer something different, something he really doesn't expect. So finally, after lots of thoughts, I have decided to give him a Rayban sunglasses. The classic ones. Like my sunglasses. Same model (Wayfarer), same color (black).

So today, just after work, I'm going to gather up the present! And we have already thought about our anniversary that is coming in April! That's one of the best moments to travel, so we have already  bought our tickets to London. Nice city to walk with our pair of sunglasses, isn't it?!



London! Here we go!

1 comentario:

Barbara dijo...

hola! gracias por pasarte por mi blog! yo también te visitaré!:)