I do like ebooks

M made me a very nice present last week. He gave me a kindle e-book. It's been a while since I started thinking I would like to have one of this electronic books. At first, I thought that I would rather prefer books than e-books, but little by litlle I began to understand the advantages of this new kind of reading:

- I'm able to read books I never immagined I could read because of their weight
- I'm getting more curious with reading because I can start reading the work of an author I've been curious on reading about, but I couldn't buy or get
- It's easier to download an epub than going to the public library because the incompatibility of its timetable with my full time schedule.

So I'm in love with my new present. The first book I read on this new gadget was one written by Albert Espinosa. It was so easy to read that I started and finished it on the same day! Now I'm reading "El misterio de la cripta embrujada", by Eduardo Mendoza, a well-known spanish writer and have already downloaded... A Song of Ice and Fire (3): A Storm of Swords. I can't wait to start reading it!

2 comentarios:

Lady P dijo...

I was that kind of person who used to hate e-books and thought It would never replace real books, but now that I'm a e-booker I only find advantages on having one. Space, comfort and cleaness.


Totally agree with your post

Sus dijo...

Thanks for your comment, my friend! :) What do you think about me reading Song of Ice and Fire?

The reason why I'm going to start the book is because M is still finishing the second book, so I can't wait until he finishes the third to stard watching the third season of the TV serie. But anyway, I think I'm going to like reading it very much :)