Looking for the easter egg


It's been two weeks since we started our business english class. Other four collegues and I are attending these lessons to improve our knowledge of the language in order to provide a better service to our company's customers.

Today we have talked about the bank holidays we enjoyed last weekend. As I told in another post, I went to London with M to visit L and sightsee the city. It was really cold, but as amazing as I had imagined before going. We visit different street markets (Borough Market, Brick Lane second hand Market, Spitafield's Market...), the British Museum, the National Gallery, Soho, Chinatown, St. Paul's Cathedral, The TATE Modern, Greenwich... from there, we got a wonderful view of the city.

We also ate a lot! English food...  but not only. Italian, Turkish, Chinese, Thai... everything was incredibly good. Fortunately we walked soooo many miles we could get rid of the calories!

That was the fourth time I visited this overwheelming city, but I can't get tired of it, so I'm sure I'll be back.

No hay comentarios: